Questo è un evento ricorsivo11 agosto 2023 18:00
h. 18:00, 10 agosto 2023 - h. 23:59, 10 agosto 2023
Appuntamenti Successivi per questo Evento Seriale
11 agosto 2023 18:0012 agosto 2023 18:0013 agosto 2023 18:00
Le Rinascenze by night is back in Marlia in 2023 with many new features! The art review "Le Rinascenze" in Lucca is
Le Rinascenze by night is back in Marlia in 2023 with many new features!
The art review “Le Rinascenze” in Lucca is ready to surprise you again this season, with the expansion of the evening edition in mid-August on the occasion of the night of San Lorenzo, the night of the stars. Under the direction of Kreativa, the Lucca School of Art, the magic that only art, nature and history all together can arouse in visitors within the splendid scenery of the park of the Villa Reale di Marlia will be repeated.
It will be the sixth edition of an event that has now become an unmissable appointment for artists, intended both as individuals and as a group, and of every form of expression, in which to find: painters, sculptors, photographers, improvisers, comedians, singers, dancers and jugglers . No one will be missing and there will be, as usual, many new features that we will reveal to you every now and then in this long approach. It will be a splendid container that will give life to a double non-stop of events, which will continue uninterruptedly for four nights, also making an important contribution to enhancing the beauty of the area.
Because art is not only what is created but also the reinterpretation of what exists, with an ever-changing sensitivity.
The art together with the magic that the immense park of the Villa that once belonged to Elisa Baciocchi knows how to express, have become a unique union, exalting and enhancing each other, in shows of colors, patterns and expressiveness. The three villas of the Park will come to life, shape and color: Villa Reale, Villa del Vescovo and Villa dell’Orologio and also the most characteristic corners such as the Verzura Theater, the Lemon Garden, the Grotta del Dio Pan and the Peschiera. To each his own would be said, with exhibitions modeled and in line with the severity or cheerfulness of the chosen place.
There will be musical, dancing, period costume appointments and cultural meetings during the fascinating nocturnal version which this year will be from 10 to 13 August. In all there will be four more nights in which the initiatives will follow one another at a rapid pace and will offer moments of great suggestion.
As the event approaches, we’ll reveal the details to live an experience between nature and art, in a unique location!
The best Tuscan theater companies will perform and then acrobats, jugglers, acrobats, there will be room for singers and actors, improvisers and more painting and sculpture exhibitions where modern art will come to terms with the traditional one. There will also be games and attractions for children and above all there will be plenty of choice, even with two or three activities at the same time. And if during the day the hours of light are exploited to pleasantly spend beautiful afternoons outdoors, in the nocturnal version, with darkness as a backdrop for every initiative, colors, sounds and lights will be privileged to make that enchanting ‘corner of paradise.
- What time can I access to the park? Access is allowed within from 18:00 until 22:00
- What time does the event end? The event will end at midnight
- Where can I buy tickets? Connect to our shop (https://shop.villarealedimarlia.it/#rinascenze-by-night) and scroll down to the “Special Event Tickets” section, here select the “Rinascenze by Night” box and select the date you’d like to come.
- What is the cost of the entrance ticket?: €15.00 to access the park where the shows and exhibitions will be present, €20.00 to visit the two museums too.
Under 10 years the ticket is free.
There are no reductions.
- Can I buy tickets on site during the evenings of the event? We strongly suggest purchasing tickets online as we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available on the night of the event.
- Will the museums be open during the event? Certainly, both the Clock House museum and the Villa Reale museum will be open until 11.30 pm with last access at 11.00 pm – it is necessary to purchase the €20.00 ticket (park+museums).
- Is it possible to dine in the park? Yes, you’ll find our cafés and the Bistrot SurReale
- Is it possible to have a picnic in the gardens? Yes, you can organize a picnic in the park by bringing everything you need with you or rent blankets at the ticket office.
- In case of bad weather? The event will be take place anyway.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, it is valid for the chosen date only; if you can’t come you can give it to others.
- Can you park near the entrance? Yes, there are 2 car parkings, one on the avenue leading to the entrance and the other following the signs for P2.
- Even if I have a season ticket, do I have to book and pay for the Rinascenze by night? Yes, it is an extra event, it will only be necessary to pay the surcharge due to the event, therefore €5.00 per person – we strongly recommend purchasing it on our website to help us with the entrance flow.
- Is it necessary to print the ticket received by email? No, we kindly ask you to arrive at the entrance gate with the QRcode of your e-ticket ready to be scanned, in order to facilitate entry procedures.