Der Anlass findet an mehreren Daten statt3 dezember 2023 10:00
02dez10:0021:00Magical Xmas10:00 - 21:00 It's never too early to think about Christmas! Magic Xmas returns to Villa Reale with its second edition where adults and children can immerse themselves in the magical Christmas atmosphere by[...]
h. 10:00, 2 dezember 2023 - h. 21:00, 2 dezember 2023
Nächste Daten für diese Anlassreihe
3 dezember 2023 10:008 dezember 2023 10:009 dezember 2023 10:0010 dezember 2023 10:0016 dezember 2023 10:0017 dezember 2023 10:00
It's never too early to think about Christmas! Magic Xmas returns to Villa Reale with its second edition where adults and children can immerse themselves in the magical Christmas atmosphere by
It’s never too early to think about Christmas!
Magic Xmas returns to Villa Reale with its second edition where adults and children can immerse themselves in the magical Christmas atmosphere by visiting the park and museums of Villa Reale #savethedate 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 16 and 17 December.
Who knows if Santa Claus will visit our stables again?!
After the great first edition of 2022, the Villa Reale complex (just 7 km from the walls of Lucca) will be able to relive its magical Christmas in your company, enriching the cultural visit with Christmas stops both inside and outside.
We can’t wait to reveal the news to you at the beginning of next autumn!
In the first weekends of December and on the occasion of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, the magic of Christmas will descend again on the Royal Villa of Marlia where the scent of mulled wine and burnt wood in the Nordic braziers will warm the atmosphere and to prepare for the festivities, it will be possible buy Christmas gifts at the Bookshop: originality is guaranteed!
A visit to the Villa Reale complex normally requires at least 2 hours to be able to visit the 16 hectares of park and the two recently restored museums open to the public, therefore we advise you to take 3 hours to immerse yourself in nature and culture, with a pinch of the magic of Christmas.
- When should I arrive? The park opens at 10:00 and closes at 21 so you can come whenever you want according to the time booked online. If you prefer a realxed walk come during the day, if you prefer to visit both the park and see the illuminated northern area, opt for an afternoon schedule: in this way you visit the park first and then go up to Santa Claus and in the museums when it gets dark (from 4.30pm onwards), if you’re only interested in the bright atmosphere, book from 4.30pm onwards.
- How does it take place? It is not an event but a free visit to the park in the winter/Christmas version and to the museums. From 5pm onwards we will close the southern area of the park to concentrate on the northern area, which is the richest and oldest part of the property, where you will find light installations, Santa Claus and mulled wine/hot chocolate 😉
- Are there animations? We have invited Santa and the elves, we await their confirmation!
- Will there be the possibility to eat? Our cafes will be open all day for a light lunch break and in the afternoon you can enjoyed Vinbrulè, hot chocolate and Christmas cakes! The park closes at 21 to allow you to go to dinner elsewhere with good memories in your heart.
- In case of rain? The visit will still be possible: we advise you to wear comfortable and waterproof boots! In the park there are covered areas that can come in handy in case of bad weather.
- Can you park near the entrance? Yes, there are 2 car parks, one on the avenue leading to the entrance and the other following the signs for P2.
- How far is Lucca? 10 minutes (7km).