Welcome to Villa Reale! We work hard to provide a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park visitors by not shouting, swearing or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Always stay on the paths in the woodlands.
- Do not sit, stand or climb upon or over any balustrade, railing, fence, wall, roof, statue, monument, fountain or tree.
- Do not cross any balustrade, railing or fence.
- Keep a safe distance from the water areas: canals, lakes pools and fountains.
- Supervise your children at all times.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park only on a leash under the owner’s close supervision. Always clean up after your dog.
- It is forbidden to cause damage to structures and infrastructure of any kind.
- It is forbidden to alter or damage in any way and for any reason, soil, turf, plants, shrubs or any other elements of the natural environment.
- Do not collect flowers, bulbs, fruits, roots, moss, mushrooms or wild herbs.
- Do not leave or throw garbage outside the appropriate containers.
- You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks into the Park, however, all trash must be properly disposed of. Glass bottles are discouraged – broken glass presents a danger to visitors, employees and animals.
- It is forbidden to light fires or throw matches, cigarette butts or any other items that may cause a fire.
- Do not enter or remain inside the Park outside the opening hours.
- You are welcome to take photographs and videos for your personal use. Photography or recording for any other purpose is not allowed without proper authorization.
- The following items may not be brought into the Park: dangerous or hazardous materials, weapons of any kind or other items that we determine may be harmful, disruptive or offensive.
For your safety and that of others, you must comply with the above regulations and with all notices within the Park.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules on the part of the Park Guests may result in the immediate expulsion from the premises without reimbursement of the ticket price and / or compensation of any kind.
The management will not be held in any way responsible for incidental events that could result in damage to property and / or persons present in the park.
The management reserves the right to implement, modify and replace the above rules at any time without notice.
- Taking photos is allowed inside without flash.
- It is forbidden to touch objects.
- Outside food or drink are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to run inside.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Inside the Villa and Clock House operates closed circuit video monitoring for the safety of the public.
Keeping to these guidelines will help us to protect the heritage and ensure the comfort and safety of the visitors.